High tack, double coated non-woven tape with a skin contact grade acrylic adhesive.
- Support for aid in processing and application
- Easily conforms to various surface types
- High tack and good shear properties
- Stable to EtO and gamma sterilization
- Low COF for hand apply applications
- Good dimensional stability and moisture Resistance
NADCO®'s 7432M is a 1/32" (0.8 mm) white polyethylene foam tape coated on both sides with a medical grade acrylic adhesive system designed for skin contact medical applications. The highly conformable foam, coupled with a high performance medical grade adhesive, creates a reliable bond for mounting electrodes, grounding pads and other devices to human skin.